Clare Public Schools

Creating Personal Success

(989) 386.9561

FAFSA Information:

Students, and parents of dependent students, need an FSA ID to apply online.  The FSA ID serves as your legal signature when you apply online.  If you and your child have a federal FSA ID you used previously, you can continue to use it for the 2017-18 FAFSA. If you and/or your child do not have an FSA ID, you can request one online at 
Below is a link to help assist and answer any questions you may have:
Request your transcripts to be sent to the college of your choice!!  Clare High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.  Sign up today to begin requesting your transcripts online. 
Guidance Counselor: Misti Fedewa

Administrative Assistant: Chrissy Gallihugh

Academic Assistance Resources

Khan Academy offers free lessons in many subject areas.

To ensure that students can locate assistance to go to college, the KnowHow2Go campaign has provided a website that provides useful information and resources to students to access in preparing to pursue a higher education.