Request your transcripts to be sent to the college of your choice! Clare High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. Click here to sign up today and begin requesting your transcripts online.Scholarship Opportunities:Seniors in BPA: Northwood and Davenport both offer scholarships if you attend their university and were in BPA in high school. Check out Northwood's site and Davenport's site for more information!
The Graybar Construction Trades Scholarship is available for graduating seniors that will be pursuing an associates degree, pre-apprenticeship, apprenticeship or certificate program.To apply:
- Create an account on Scholarship Central by clicking "sign up" on the top right of this page (or click "sign in" if the student has an account): Scholarship Central
- Complete the Scholarship Central General Application.
- Select the Graybar Construction Trades Scholarship on the "Recommended Opportunities" page. Click the orange "apply" button and answer the additional questions. Click "submit" on the bottom right of the page.
Application deadline for the Graybar Construction Trades Scholarship is May 15th.The Clare County Democratic Party is accepting applications for a $1,000 scholarship. It will be awarded to a student in Clare County who is actively participating in the political process and civic and community activities. Click here for the scholarship information and application. Applications are due no later than 5:00 pm on June 1st.Clare County Republicans scholarship is now available. You can pick up an application at the Guidance Office or use the electronic version. Applications have to be returned to the Clare County Republican Party by April 17th.The following financial aid is available annually to Clare High School Students:
State of Michigan Programs
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship Awards
- Michigan Merit Award
- Michigan Loan Program
- Michigan Tuition Grant
- Vocational Rehabilitation in some situations
- Basic Opportunity Grant
- Social Security in some situations
Financial help from colleges and universities
- Scholarships and grants from college of student's choice
- Mid-Michigan Board of Trustees Scholarships
Clare Area Scholarship Association
- General awards from general fund
- Specific awards of $100.00 or more in name of donor
Other Local Scholarships
- Masonic Lodge
- Clare Community Foundation
- Pay it Forward
- And more
Tuition Funding Sources is a website dedicated to updating students and families on scholarship availabilities. Check it out online at http://www.tuitionfundingsources.com or follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @TFSscholarships.
AffordableColleges.com has put together a guide for students that won't be receiving any help from their parents. Click here to find more information.
Financial Aid Guide for Military Servicemembers can give you information on how to find financial aid opportunities as an active duty military student. Click here to go to the website.
Other aids ----Consult counselors and read "Financial Booklet for High School Seniors"