Please refer to Clare Public School Technology guidelines.
The Internet and the Classroom
The role of the Internet in our society is expanding almost daily. The Internet is changing how we communicate, shop, invest, learn, and work. In education, the Internet is significant in three areas:
- as a professional tool and resource for educators,
- as a tool and resource stuents need to learn and use, and
- as a component of the teaching and learning process
As educators our goal is to help students become information-literate. The student who is information-literate...
- accesses information efficiently and effectively,
- evaluates information critically and competently, and
- uses information accurately and creatively.