FOOD SERVICE MEALS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
*Update: food pick-up times - 4:00-5:30 p.m.
All CPS buildings are CLOSED for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
The Administration Office will answer or return calls during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30-11:00 a.m.
(989) 386-9945 or (989) 429-1405
Please see the attached updates regarding the coronavirus and upcoming events:
4/2/2020: With Governor Whitmer's Executive Order 2020-35, all K-12 school districts will be closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year for in-person instruction. Please continue to check our website, FaceBook, and emails from principals/teachers related to instruction. Schoolwork will begin the week of April 13th.
- Principals are developing schedules for parents/guardians to pick up their child's things from classrooms/lockers. We will likely bag and label items for you to limit school visitors and maintain safe social distancing.
- Seniors - assignments in core classes will continue through May as normal. For now, we will maintain May 31 for a planned graduation ceremony, but this could change. It is our intent to honor your achievements, even if the ceremony needs to take place during the summer.
- Incoming Kindergarteners - if you have a child heading to kindergarten next year, please email our staff at email@example.com and we will mail you a packet with information. We are currently working on digitizing these forms for your convenience. Kindergarten round-up will be rescheduled, likely during the summer.
You can return the waiver to the business office by the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org - you will receive an email confirmation if your waiver is received via email
- Fax to 989-386-6055
- Mail or drop off to 201 E. State St. in Clare, MI during regular business hours - Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
DUE TO THE MANDATED CLOSURE OF ALL K-12 SCHOOLS, PLEASE SEE UPDATED HOURS IN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOVEFormer employees: this waiver and FAQ sheet was sent to your last known mailing address - if it is not received, please print the waiver and return to the business office by the deadline per the instructions above.
Percy serves as a custodian for the district, and takes great care of our Primary School classrooms (one of the more challenging environments on the planet to clean). As the teaching staff would attest, Percy is thorough and reliable. Many of our substitutes have no idea what happens in Percy's area...he is as reliable as the day is long. If Percy were to be absent, most of us at CPS would fear the world had ended! Mr. Moultrie is also a flooring "guru" for us, and can set up the middle school gymnasium for games and activities faster than a speeding bullet. His work ethic and professionalism is beyond reproach.
Thank you Percy, for helping to make Clare a great place to live and learn!